Travel Grant Announcement:
The WCIRDC is pleased to offer a travel grant program for international physicians who are practicing outside of the United States of America (USA). The goal of this program is to provide financial support in the form of travel grants (up to $500) to international physicians so they will have an opportunity to present a poster at the 2017 WCIRDC Annual Meeting in California at the Nov. 30 – Dec. 2nd, 2017. Venue is to be determined.
There will be 3 total grants awarded. Each grant award is based on a general criteria.
- Applicant must be younger than 35 years of age.
- Applicant is presenting a poster at the 2017 Annual Meeting Poster Session, and has not have presented prior to November 30, 2017
- Past WCIRDC “Travel Grant” award recipients are not allowed to apply again.
- Participation will have a positive effect on the applicant’s career.
- Abstract (poster) will have a significant impact on the WCIRDC Annual Meeting.
Award Recipients of the International Travel Grant for Physicians will receive an amount, to be determined, for travel expenses (up to $500). The awardees will be notified in writing via e-mail or fax.
How to Apply for a Travel Grant
- Submit your abstract online:http://wcir.org/abstracts/send-abstract/ (your grant application will be reviewed upon abstract acceptance )
- Fill out the form below
- Upload a current CV
- Upload a letter of recommendation from your department director
The awardees will be notified in writing via e-mail or fax.